Increase awareness about India’s ancient sport ‘Kabaddi’ and the sporting event ‘Wave World Kabaddi League’ which was held in London and Birmingham.
KBA secured London O2 venue for the Wave World Kabaddi League.
- Increased awareness about ‘Kabaddi’ in the press before, during and after the event.
- Organised two press conferences with the team owners and two top Bollywood stars – Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha
- Coordinated the press accreditation on the event day at London O2 and Birmingham NEC Arena.
- Secured drink sponsor ‘Ipro Sport’ to sponsor both the London and Birmingham event.
Secured coverage across:
- Mainstream media included BBC Sport, The Evening Standard, The Independent, Daily Mail, The Telegraph, TimeOut, Londonist, Birmingham Mail, Sport Magazine.
- Asian media – Eastern Eye, Asian Today, Asian Sunday, Asian Lite and other Indian regional print online media.
- Radio – BBC Asian Network, BBC Radio London, BBC Midlands.
- TV – BBC World TV (broadcast global), BBC Midlands.