To assist with the creation, development and launch of the Jody Bell fashion brand.
- Advised on the launch of the first capsule collection
- Wrote copy for the lookbook and brand history
- Set up showroom at KBA offices and liaised with stylists, media, bloggers and celebrities
- Set up gifting programme
- Introduced bloggers and celebrities as ambassadors to the brand
- Organised attendance at bloggers events. Manned stands at events
- Investigated fashion showroom and distributors for the brand
- Contacted fashion outlets on behalf of the brand
- Organised attendance at New York Fashion week, cast models, dressed models, bought shoes, found jewellery brand for catwalk
- Introduced musical artist to provide music for Jody Bell video
- Found venue in Balearic Islands for video and photographic fashion shoot
- Found models for fashion shoots
- Set up showroom opportunity at Indie Faces during London Fashion Week
- Contacted trade shows eg Pure, Momad
- Set up collaborations with high profile charities leading to showcase event
- Organised inclusion for Jody Bell in Channel 5’s How the Other Half Lives
- Coverage achieved over a variety of fashion, lifestyle and business magazines such as Vogue, OK, Mail Online, Evening Standard, Sloan, First Woman, British Style Society, DJ Magazine, Pride magazine, London Fashion magazine,
- Fashionista.com, Divagalsdaily.com, NY magazine, Fashion Times (NY), Style Magazine New York, Fame and many more.
- Broadcasts interviews on Talk Radio Europe, Soho Radio Fashion News Live TV and Times Square Chronicles and more.