Raise awareness and create a buzz surrounding the boxing event ‘Scotland’s Finest’ at the SSE Hydro in Glasgow in order to increase ticket sales to the event and maximise TV viewing. Heighten the profile of WBC Super Lightweight Champion Josh Taylor and the other Cyclone fighters fighting on the night.
- Secure quality coverage across all media platforms for Barry McGuigan, Josh Taylor and the rest of the fighters with the aim of promoting the event.
- Coordinate the media at the first press conference making sure that it was an enjoyable experience for them and that they had a positive perception of Cyclone Promotions and their fighters.
- Manage the media at the event.
- 5 pieces of coverage on the Sun Online, including a profile piece on Josh Taylor and two fight diary entries from the main man himself.
- Barry appeared on Channel 5’s morning talk show the Wright Stuff as well as appearing on national radio channel Talk Radio on the James Whale show in the lead up to the fight
- Post-fight coverage across national outlets with a clip from the press conference going viral on the BBC Sport social media channels