Raise awareness of Kristina Rihanoff’s Dance To The Music tour via engagement with newspapers, magazines, websites, digital platforms, TV and radio.
- Arrange & facilitate professional photoshoot of the show’s creator, choreographer and performer Kristina Rihanoff and tour host Jake Quickenden for promotional imagery.
- Produce press material including news releases, imagery & promotional videos to send out to both regional & national news outlets as well as regional social platforms.
- Gain coverage within the regions of the nationwide tour to raise awareness, build momentum, generate ticket sales and overall press hype and publicity.
- Secure national press opportunities across print, digital & broadcast media
- Generally promote the 43 theatres and venues of this nationwide tour to dance fans, local dance schools and the adoring British public.
- Coverage reached an audience of 19m, across all platforms.
- Placed in 310 regional & 12 national outlets including the Daily Mail, Mail Online, Daily Star, Sunday Mirror, Express Online, Metro, Closer & Woman’s Own.
- Secured appearance on primetime television with Kristina Rihanoff and tour host Jake Quickenden appearing on ITV’s Lorraine show.
- Secured nationwide radio activity through interviews with the tour stars Kristina Rihanoff and Jake Quickenden.
- Worked with the full press landscape for reader viewer and listener promotions and ticket offers
- Worked with big theatre and music producers – RLN Music – for the first time. Securing a long-lasting professional relationship.
- 13 national features & PR value of £1,041,850.73