To build and enhance Lara Asprey’s personal profile, and her agency – Asprey Introductions – positioning her in the media as the ‘go-to’ relationship, life coach and dating expert.
- Target specific publications across a broad range of media (digital, print and broadcast) that appeal to the audience that aligns with Lara’s demographic
- Write and send press releases and push to relevant media outlets
- Gain a variety of coverage on all media platforms
- Utilise KBA’s industry contacts to showcase Lara through appropriate red carpet, guest lists and prestigious events
- Position Lara Asprey as a businesswoman and entrepreneur
- KBA secured a variety of coverage across all platforms using its ‘360 approach’ with all media outlets: broadcast, print, and digital. Features included a double-page spread in mass market, popular newspaper The Sun; ITV’s breakfast show – Good Morning Britain; Talk Radio; The Evening Standard; Daily Mail; Mail on Sunday; S magazine; Sunday Express and the extremely influential Mail Online.
- The coverage reached an audience of over 200 million, across all platforms.
- During the course of the campaign, our client appeared on prime-time television, made 4 guest appearances on various radio stations and wrote and talked to the media about the dating landscape. Lara Asprey appeared in x10 print and digital publications on relationship advice, the world of business and how to get into leadership roles.
- To amplify Lara’s profile she attended brand launches and events that included London Fashion Week and an International Women’s Day breakfast, as part of the prestigious International Women’s Day activity.