To plan a high profile event to launch Hurlingham Polo 1875 apparel and the HP Active Collection and ongoing PR to raise awareness of the brand.
- A polo event at Ham Polo Club was planned and managed to showcase the new collection and the brand
- Invites to the media, selected influencers and celebrities created and managed
- Outreach to men’s and women’s consumer press, fashion, lifestyle, equine, polo, sports and fitness and retail press.
- Press packs, goody bags, template interviews and letters of welcome prepared
- Joint planning of the retail space to showcase the collection on the day undertaken and the wooden horse experience for the media set up
- Blogger guidelines set up
- Interviews with the CEO and brand ambassador – world leading polo player Fred Mannix managed on the day.
- Full event management on the day
- Fashion showroom set up at KBA offices, seeding to key media to garner coverage prior to and after the event was undertaken
- Post-event media relations
- Further collections publicised to include England Polo Team collection and lifestyle collection
Successful showcase proved by excellent media, influencer and celebrity attendance which created ‘buzz’ around the brand and helped to position it as a new, luxury sporting brand on the market
Very high level of social media reach and engagement amongst top and medium tier influencers coupled with traditional press coverage perfectly aligned to the high-end market.