To conceptualise and manage the VIP launch party for the opening of the new Flannels Store in Middlesbrough.
- Conceptualise and plan the event to create a pleasant experience for party goers.
- Create invite list based on research of local businesses, celebrities, press and VIP guests. Distribute invites based on invite list and manage RSVP’s thereafter.
- Coordinate and work closely with the marketing team at Flannels to guarantee a smooth running and successful event.
- Manage front of house, guest list, coordinated the evening.
- Garner press coverage pre and post event.
- Direct the photographers at the event to ensure the imagery for press releases post and pre-event are of the highest standard.
- Ensure press and local businesses are provided with positive Flannels brand messaging that correctly reflects the brands values.
- Work with management and designers to ensure the Flannels house style and standard was maintained throughout the evening.
- Secured coverage with various local press including Love Middlesbrough, Gazette and Gossip Magazine.
- High profile Celebrities attended the event including the Mayor of Middlesbrough, Middlesbrough Football Club, Directors, Amelia Lily and various other well known faces.
- Exceeded all store targets.
- A total of 350+ guests attended the launch party.