As the Brexit debate rages, KBA were tasked to draw national and local media attention to Beaconsfield Conservative Association following a decision to hold a vote of confidence in sitting Conservative MP Dominic Grieve.
- Contact written media, TV and Radio to highlight the problems within the Association.
- Distribute press releases to relevant and targeted media outlets.
- Brief political editors and correspondents on the outcome of the confidence vote.
- As former attorney general Dominic Grieve loses the vote of confidence and does a round of media interviews, ensure Association member Jon Conway has equal media time to provide an alternative view to national media.
- KBA secured very strong coverage across the UK’s top news platforms including SKY NEWS, BBC NEWS, The Sunday Times, The Sun on Sunday, The Express, Mail Online, Press Association and The Guardian.
- Secured important local coverage with the top publications in the Beaconsfield area, such as Bucks Free Press and Slough & South Bucks Express.
- Jon Conway was also invited to be a guest on radio stations such as Talk Radio and LBC twice to explain what was happening in his local association.
- During the course of the campaign, theatre producer Conway appeared in a total of 12 publications reaching over 350 million readers, across all platforms.