Raise awareness and secure media coverage about London Mayor Sadiq Khan’s £10,000 donation and visit to the ‘Street Tekkars’ school holiday programme, set up by Hackney Wick FC and The Wickers Charity.
- Liaised with Mayor’s team to discuss which key media to target.
- Also liaised with the photographer to ensure the right images were taken with the necessary representatives.
- Wrote and distributed press releases pre and post event.
- Helped facilitate the media on the day.
- Fantastic local coverage reaching over 35,000 people, with articles in the Hackney Gazette and a television feature on London Live.
- Brilliant response on social media, including 10,000 views on a video Sadiq Khan posted on his Facebook page.
- Positive client feedback. Yvonne Martin, the Head of Operations at The Wickers Charity said post event: “Thank you all for your help today, it just shows how professional you all are.”