Based in Soho, London, KBA is a personable, boutique PR and communications agency with a powerful punch that everyone feels comfortable dealing with. Every client is treated like a member of the greater family. We listen to needs, support plans and build successful strategies that realise ambitions. Our tight-knit team is comprised of highly talented and experienced people in the business who are totally focused on getting clients seen, heard and appreciated.
KBA are seeking an ambitious, skilled and highly motivated individual to act as an Account Assistant. At least 1 year of PR experience with a keen interest in sports.
KBA are seeking an ambitious, skilled and highly organised individual with a passion for all things sport to act as an Account Assistant. Public Relations, marketing or communications degree, a very keen interest in sport and at least two year’s relevant experience are essential.
- Write ‘journalist quality’ press releases.
- Assist the Account Manager and Account Director on the planning and implementation of impactful PR campaigns.
- Assist in the Development of lead PR strategies from formulation through to execution aligning them with the client’s key business objectives.
- Combine creativity with knowledge of the media to recognise media angles and generate positive news coverage, profile pieces and features across a broad media spectrum.
- Assist in the reporting, analysis and evaluation of PR campaigns.
- High level of writing skills and the ability to adapt style for different audiences.
- A strong understanding of the media, editorial requirements and what makes a story.
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and innovative thinking.
- Experience of delivering impactful PR campaigns from inception through to delivery.
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally, at all levels.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Professional demeanour and the ability to set a strong example to junior members of the team.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- High level of initiative and self-motivation.
- Reliable, committed and organised with an ability to handle change easily.
- Confident, self-aware and outgoing.